We’re recruiting for a quirky role, and it will definitely need a quirky person to help us fulfil this role! It’s a crucial role in what is definitely a fast-paced and dynamic accountancy practice. We’re looking for someone to help ensure efficient operations and providing essential support to our leadership team.
This position will definitely require a proactive, organised, and detail-oriented individual capable of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, and a customer-focused individual who can effectively coordinate client meetings, showcase the firm’s expertise and contribute to helping the business grow.:
Office Management (in collaboration with our office manager, Lynn):
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and maintain office supplies, equipment, and facilities to support a productive working environment.
- Handle office logistics, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and coordinating appointments.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team.
- Manage communication channels and correspondences, handling emails, phone calls, and messages on behalf of executives when necessary.
- Assist in preparing presentations, reports, and other business documents as required.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Collaborate with our operations team to facilitate projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist in planning and organising events, conferences, and seminars
- Completion of company law qualification (we will fund) and complete confirmation statements and company house updates
- Collaborate with the Bev to implement strategies that promote the firm’s services and enhance its brand image.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials and liaise with our brand specialist, including brochures, presentations, and online content.
- Manage the firm’s social media presence and website content to engage with the target audience effectively.
New Business Development:
- Take initial discovery calls and book potential new clients in for discovery meetings
- Play a role in lead generation by identifying potential clients through market research and networking.
- Follow up with leads, track progress, and update the CRM system to manage client interactions efficiently.
- Assist in organising marketing events, webinars, or workshops to attract new clients and showcase the firm’s expertise.
- Work closely with HR to manage employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Assist in maintaining employee records, benefits administration, and tracking vacation and sick leave.
- Assist in managing financial records, including invoicing, expense reports, and budget tracking.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, ensuring inquiries are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate client meetings and manage client databases.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for HMRC, handling phone calls, letters, and other communications professionally and promptly.
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, then why not send over your video CV and get in touch.
Fancying joining an ambitious company who is not resting on it’s laurels?
Vibrant Accountancy is a rapidly growing accountancy business with an intention to partner with its clients to offer a full outsourced finance option. It’s never a dull moment here, we’re constantly evolving, growing and pushing forwards.
Due to this continued growth, and future plans, we’re specifically looking for our next superstar to join the team.
The salary will be based on experience and qualifications, range £29.000-35,000. Part time working could be considered.
Apply below and send us a video of why you’re interested in joining us and attach your CV.
Benefits at Vibrant include the following:
- Flexible working
- Open holiday with a shut down over Christmas
- Commission scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities and career development
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Regular social events
- Salary sacrifice electric car schemes
- Car parking
Happy staff mean happy clients and our vision is to make an impact on our clients, our team and our community! So, we want to ensure that you’re happy in your role.
We want you to join Vibrant because you genuinely want to grow with the business, you want to make an impact and you want to stand out from the crowd.