Are you frustrated by the accounting profession and want to make a genuine difference to clients beyond compliance?
Are you an experienced and well rounded accountant, with loads of experience in all things compliance, management accounts, VAT and corporation tax, but importantly an ambition to want to help shake up the industry? Do you enjoy helping clients solve their problems, build relationships and add value? Are you involved in Tax projects and have a real passion for helping clients find solutions to their problems?
If this sounds like you then let’s have a cuppa or something stronger!
Vibrant Accountancy is a rapidly growing accountancy business with an intention to partner with its clients to offer a full outsourced finance option. It’s never a dull moment here and it’s definitely a work hard play hard mentality.
Due to this continued growth, and future plans, we’re specifically looking for our next superstar to join the team.
Apply below and send us a video of why you’re interested in joining us and attach your CV.
What does life as a Vibrant Senior Accountant (aka our client happiness manager)?
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients comprising of mainly limited companies, ensuring that all things accounting and tax related are compliant and filing deadlines are met.
- Assist with the development of more junior members of the team, reviewing their work and committed to delivering feedback. There is also an option to appraise junior members in the future.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts and work closely with clients to share management information and support them with their own journeys.
- Challenge and build internal systems, always looking for improvements within the business.
- Passionate about helping drive the accountancy profession forward through finding new ways to improve processes (Xero Apps) both internally and externally.
- A hybrid role to include corporation tax advisory including assisting in preparation of Research and development claims, and assisting on tax projects
Skills and experience required
- Strong project management skills are essential, you will be juggling a portfolio of clients, so organising from compliance doing be done, client
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- AAT level 4, ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent experience
- Exposure to Tax, preferable but not essential ATT/CTA qualified
- Ability to adapt, happy to help continual challenge systems and to help drive and move with change
- Approachable with great people skills, and knowledge of how to inspire the best in
- A dedicated, passionate and committed work ethos (but knowing when to stop
and have fun too!)
- The ability to stay calm and focused under high levels of pressure
- Experience of working in a small practice with a minimum of 5 years
- Familiar with xero – ideally Xero Certified Advisor
- Proactive attitude taking responsibility for your own portfolio and able to work effectively with others to complete tasks.
Benefits at Vibrant include the following:
- Flexible working
- Open holiday with a shut down over Christmas
- Commission scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities and career development
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Regular social events
- To follow soon – Salary sacrifice scheme to include pension and electric car schemes
Happy staff mean happy clients and our vision is to make an impact on our clients, our team and our community! So, we want to ensure that you’re happy in your role.
We want you to join Vibrant because you genuinely want to grow with the business, you want to make an impact and you want to stand out from the crowd.
Working from home
Whilst there are options for working from home, and flexi-working we want you to be excited to come to the office and be part of the team, so if you’re looking for a permanent work from home role – this one won’t be for you.
Salary range: £28,000-40,000 (depending upon experience and qualifications)
We’re super excited to open our doors and bring the next person in to join our team! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us drive the industry forward, and helping make an impact on our clients, staff and community!Bev Wakefield